Tuesday, September 7, 2010

THE POWER

Attached Message
From:Y-----@aol.com
To:cynthia.yamasaki@tghawaii.com
Subject:
Date:Tue, 25 May 2004 1:17 PM
May 25, 2004   Cynthia, during this time of turmoil, 
many things go unnoticed by me. Many occasions when 
things are said or done that may have bearing on  
future events.  At the time of the occurrence, we may 
choose to ignore something  said by others.  But 
consequent developments bring back these previously 
ignored  statements. If you are intent on doing a 
thorough investigation, you may want to  inquire about 
something I heard Sunshine say to Renee, previous to 
the two  harassment charges submitted, concerning me.  
It is not my desire to read  something malicious into 
every statement made by a co-worker, but having been  
put on the defensive, I can only conclude that her 
statement may have some  bearing on the current 
situation.  On or about the 8th of May, while Sunshine  
was apparently retrieving a folder near Renee, I 
believe I heard her say, "  We're going to show him the 
power of pu--y." People who would say such things so  
blatantly, I'm sure, will not be forthcoming with an 
admission, but I thought I  should inform you of this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment