Thursday, September 9, 2010

YES THEY DID

2004 Compliant‏ 

From:

Vernon Balmer (v----_@hotmail.com)

Sent:

Fri 9/28/07 9:13 AM

To:

Jensen, Michael (HHS/OCR) (michael.jensen@hhs.gov)

It wasn't under privacy, but discrimination. I doubt if all I have gone through here in Hawaii can be defined as coincidence or fluke. There is definietly a pattern.

From:

Jensen, Michael (HHS/OCR) (Michael.Jensen@HHS.GOV)

Sent:

Thu 9/27/07 10:25 AM

To:

Vernon Balmer (v----_@hotmail.com)

Mr. Balmer,

Our data base doesn't show anything in 2003 either. It only goes back to April of 2003 when the Privacy Rule was implemented. If you filed it after April 2003 with OCR you may want to contact our SF office.

From:

Vernon Balmer (v----_@hotmail.com)

Sent:

Thu 9/27/07 9:13 AM

To:

michael.jensen@hhs.gov

Sorry, it would have been 2003. I just got partial records for service at Hawaii Family Dental, and by the dates of service it must have been 2003. The Center Supervisor is compiling all records including billing and says they have found my first set of x - rays, misfiled. Would you please check 2003.

 

From: Jensen, Michael (HHS/OCR) Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 6:40 AM To: 'vbalm@hotmail.com' Subject: 2004 Compliant Mr. Balmer, You should call our San Francisco office at 1-800-368-1019 and as To vbalm_@hotmail.com

From:

Jensen, Michael (HHS/OCR) (Michael.Jensen@HHS.GOV)

Sent:

Thu 9/27/07 4:07 AM

To:

v----_@hotmail.com

 
From: Jensen, Michael (HHS/OCR)
Sent:
Thursday, September 27, 2007 6:40 AM
To: v----@hotmail.com'
Subject: 2004 Compliant

Mr. Balmer,

You should call our San Francisco office at 1-800-368-1019 and ask them about it. That 2004 complaint would have been filed with them. I have checked our nationwide data base for cases and it doesn't show a complaint filed by you in 2004.

Michael Jensen

EOS/Investigator

US DHHS/OCR

 

CComplaint‏

OS OCR Mail (HHS/OS)

OS OCR Mail (HHS/OS)

OCRMail@hhs.gov

 

You may wish to contact the Seattle Regional Office at 206-615-2290 for assistance with your complaint.

To Vernon Balmer

From:

OS OCR Mail (HHS/OS) (OCRMail@hhs.gov)

Sent:

Thu 9/27/07 1:54 AM

To:

Vernon Balmer (v----_@hotmail.com)

You may wish to contact the Seattle Regional Office at 206-615-2290 for assistance with your complaint.

 

sending a form they requested I fill out and never h

To ocrcomplaint@hhs.gov, ocrmail@hhs.gov

From:

Vernon Balmer (v----_@hotmail.com)

Sent:

Tue 9/25/07 12:10 PM

To:

ocrcomplaint@hhs.gov; ocrmail@hhs.gov

 

Can you tell me how I can learn the outcome of a complaint I submitted in 2004 to HHS, about a dental office loosing my ex - rays? I remembering sending a form they requested I fill out and never heard from them again. Both root canals have since deteriorated and I have altogether lost one tooth. One dentist who worked on one of the teeth I found had a complaint about his work. I don't know about the system here, but now there is no record of that action. I recently got my records from the dental office and they still have not located the ex - rays.

 

 

Vernon Balmer Jr.

401 Atkinson DR 211

Honolulu, Hawaii  96814

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know there was a dentist in the family> "Dr. Arthur Kamisugi and his daughter, Malia Kamisugi Pietsch, catch a wave in Hawaii."

    ReplyDelete