Tuesday, September 7, 2010

18 USC 241 and 242, SHIRA

Finally, an answer. The additional information spoken of here, was  very minimal and not requested. Nothing that would require me to substantiate allegations or suspicions. No one has asked for evidence, substantiation and/or corroboration. Can you say, investigation?
Wouldn't it be nice if they could get it all, in an email. Less work, mo money, mo money!
 

-----Original Message-----
From: Division, Criminal <
Criminal.Division@usdoj.gov>
To:
yinsay@aol.com
Sent: Tue, Oct 20, 2009 5:22 am
Subject: RE: CRIMES
This is in response to your most recent e-mail 
addressed to the Criminal Division. 
Even with the additional information you have 
provided with your current letter, 
this matter still does not appear to fall 
within federal jurisdiction. As a result, 
any future correspondence with this office 
regarding this same matter would be 
unnecessary. We regret we cannot be of 
further assistance.     
 ________________________________   
Sent in response to there being no answer 
From: y-----@aol.com
Sent: Thu 8/20/2009 7:21 PM  
To: Criminal.Correspondence@usdoj.gov; 
Subject: CRIMES      
VERNON BALMER JR.  
GENERAL DELIVERY  HONOLULU, HAWAII  96820     
 
-----Original Message----- No answer
From: To: Criminal.Correspondence@usdoj.govmailto:y-----@aol.comTo
Sent: Tue, Apr 7, 2009 11:53 am
Subject: Re: civil rights complaint
The USDOJ should have been receiving my 
complaints for the past five years. Due
to the Conspiracy To Violate Civil Rights, 
Obstruct Justice, and Harassment I have 
faced here in Hawaii, I can only be reached at: 
General Delivery Honolulu, Hawaii 96820. 
Although I have suspicions that the state and 
other entities and individuals have been monitoring 
my use of computers, here at the Hawaii State 
Library, I would like copies of correspondence 
sent to my email address. I believe I have seen 
employees here in Honolulu, but I doubt that 
they have been here to help me, considering what 
I have found. I would also like to know who I am 
corresponding with. Surely, you have a last name 
and a title. 
Criminal.Correspondence@usdoj.gov>
To:
y-----@aol.com
Sent: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 6:20 am
Subject: civil rights complaint

Dear Mr. Balmer,

The Criminal Section of the Civil Rights Division of the
Department of Justice received an e-mailed complaint from
you on April 4, 2009.  Please send us your mailing address so that we can respond.


Sincerely,
 

Vernon Balmer Jr. 
 
 -----Original Message----- 
From: Correspondence, Criminal (CRT)

Shira 
Criminal Section  Civil Rights Division 
Department of Justice 
(202) 514-3204 

No comments:

Post a Comment