Monday, August 23, 2010

AMY, WHAT YOU GONNA DO ?







Re: [SPAM] Re: Thank You Amy
From:WomensLaw <amyinfo@womenslaw.org>
To:t-----@aol.com
Date:Mon, Jul 10, 2006 3:30 am

 

 

Hi Vernon,
 
I am glad that this information might be able to help you get the answers you are looking for.  You are absolutely not a bother to me, I'm only sorry I don't know more about that area of law!  Please do let me know how everything goes and if there are more questions I can help you answer.
 
Take good care,
Amy
 
 
 
 
 




Re: Thank You Amy
From:t-----@aol.com
To:amyinfo@womenslaw.org

Date:Fri, Jul 7, 2006 12:13 pm

 Thanks, so much. You have been a great help. I will search these sources you mention, hope I haven't been much of a bother to you. Hopefully there is someone here I can find who will be of assistance. There are many who hover around in situations like this, I have learned, and being in a small place like this brings people much "closer".
 
Vernon Balmer Jr.
 
 
-----Original Message-----
From: WomensLaw <amyinfo@womenslaw.org>
To: t-----@aol.com
Sent: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 17:14:50 -0400
Subject: Re: Thank You Amy

Hi Vernon,
 
Thanks for getting back to me.  There is pretty much always a time limit on appeals (except capital convictions or first degree felonies in some states).  You can usually find how long you have to file for an appeal in the rules of Court Procedure, but the easier way is usually to (1) look at the final court paperwork you received (oftentimes there's a notice advising you how long you have to appeal) or (2) call the clerk of court.  If neither of those pan out, you can go to a law library and ask a law librarian to help you find it in the rules of Court Procedure (they are not generally online, except on WestLaw, which you have to pay for).
I hope this helps!  Let me know if I can do anything else.
 
Take care,
Amy
 
 
 
 
 




Thank You Amy
From:t-----@aol.com
To:amyinfo@womenslaw.org.
Date:Wed, Jul 5, 2006 11:11 am
 
First and foremost, I thank you for responding. The great majority have not. This includes organizations, politicians and lawyers.  Maybe you can tell me the time limits for filing an appeal with the proper court.
I hate to do this again, but it may be the only way to have this situation looked at by an entity without a vested interest. I can only think that it may not be in my best interest. I think my lack of knowlege in these affairs has played into the hands of the opposition. I will never understand how not one of three judges who made some decision during the life of the suit did not think it was too complex for a Pro Se litigant. Furthermore, does this filing have to be civil, in that I have cited criminal acts ie; a conspiracy to deny civil rights?
 
 
 
 




amy
From:t-----@aol.com
To:f----T@yahoo.com 
Date:Wed, Jul 5, 2006 10:18 am
 
 
Please know that someone with access to your computer may be able to read your email and see where you have been on the internet.  Go to www.WomensLaw.org/internet.htm to learn more. 
 
Although a response is provided for a specific question, there may be other facts and law relevant to your issue.  You should seek further information and support from a local lawyer or domestic violence organization before making any decision.  Specifically, please understand that no client-lawyer relationship has been established with you through this email or the website.
 
Dear Vernon,
 
Thank you for your email.  I am so sorry that you are going through all of this - it sounds like an incredibly difficult and frustrating situation. 
 
Can I tell you a little bit about our organization and some of the services we are able to provide?  We are a non-profit organization that is able to provide legal information and referrals to victims of domestic violence and sexual assault.
 
You chose "no reply needed" on the hotline form, but I wanted to check in to make sure you do not have any legal questions you need answered.  I am not sure that I have the expertise that you need, but I might be able to point you in the right direction.  You can email me directly at: amyinfo@womenslaw.org.
 
I hope to be able to help you more in the future.
 
Take good care,
Vernon Balmer Jr.
 

1 comment:

  1. "Yahoo investor pushes Marissa Mayer for AOL merger" http://www.bizjournals.com/sanjose/news/2014/09/26/yahoo-investor-pushes-marissa-mayer-for-aol-merger.html?ana=e_abd&u=sFWEmajCe4ilgYQC4JYNfHxz4vj&t=1412025890

    ReplyDelete