Tuesday, August 31, 2010

SEASONS & LAWS ?

Questionable Email from OSC.gov -Time Discrepancy In Red,
compared with the last one that seems to be in sequence. Although he
could have been somewhere else. And where was she that her email
would have a time earlier than mine.  I am in Hawaii. She was, where,
the othrer side of the world?

From: McMullen, Catherine <CMcMullen@osc.gov>
To: y-----@aol.com
Cc: Gorman, Karen <kgorman@osc.gov>
Sent: Thu, Jan 14, 2010 10:58 amSubject: FW: OSC DI-10-0711
Could you please contact me at 202-254-3604 or provide your telephone
number so that I may contact you?  Thank you.

Catherine A. McMullen
Chief, Disclosure Unit
U.S. Office of Special Counsel
202-254-3604

From: Reukauf, Bill
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 3:16 PMTo: McMullen, Catherine
Subject: FW: OSC DI-10-0711



From: y-----@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 2:21 PM
To: Reukauf, Bill
Subject: Re: OSC DI-10-0711


 I have emailed Ms. Toney, Ms. Mcmullen and Ms. Gorman. I get no answer.
Maybe you can supply an answer to my question. I also mention other federal agencies.
I have sent the same information to various OIG offices, among others. I believe
some federal employees have possibly used my information for their personal gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment