Monday, August 23, 2010

SAN FRANCISCO OFFICES, YEAH ?

-----Original Message-----
From: White, Donald B (OIG/IO) <
Donald.White@oig.hhs.gov>
To:
t-----@aol.com
Sent: Wed, Apr 11, 2007 11:18 am
Subject: RE: San Francisco Offices

Mr. Balmer,
Our Regional Offices do not have toll free numbers.  In any event, if you are wanting to contact our Office of Investigations, the correct Regional Office for Hawaii is in Los Angeles.
I can suggest that if you email me your phone number, and when is a good time to call, I will call you.
Thanks for the email.  – Don White, OIG


From: t-----@aol.com [mailto:t-----@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 9:18 PM
To: Affairs Public
Subject: San Francisco Offices
Is there a toll free number, or email address I can use to reach the San Francisco offices, intake in particular? I am in Hawaii and cannot afford to call direct all the time. I need to speak to someone that can tell me about my complaint. I see a 800 number for Washington and Washington D.C. There must be others.
Vernon Balmer Jr.


No comments:

Post a Comment