Thursday, August 12, 2010

TO YOUR HEALTH

This one is interesting to me, in that, the officials don't speak of inquiring, or investigating, they just allay any confusion I might have about the law. And then when I explain my conundrum, no answer.

-----Original Message-----
From: Y------
To: jxwing@tb.health.state.hi.us
Sent: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 23:28:33 -0400
Subject: Re: Previous Correspondence


Hello, Mr Wing.
I was more concerned with the procedure that would ascertain what would have employees at the Outback Steakhouse tell me that I nor they needed to have this clearance. Does not the Health Department do some sort of investigation or at least some type of inquiry?
----Original Message-----


From: Dr. Jessie Wing <jxwing@tb.health.state.hi.us>
To: y-----@aol.comCc:
Doris Morishige <dsmorish@tb.health.state.hi.us>
Sent: Mon, Oct 3, 2005 10:04 am
Subject: RE: Previous Correspondence


Per the current Hawaii Administrative Rules, food handlers need to obtain TB clearance at least once prior to working as a food handler.


-----Original Message-----
From: y-----@aol.com [mailto:y-----@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2005 12:48 PM
To: chief@tb.health.state.hi.us
Subject: Previous Correspondence


My name is Vernon Balmer Jr., and I wrote to the Department of Health, Tuberculosis Branch about being told by employees at the Waikiki Outback Steakhouse that I, and other workers there, did not need a TB clearance. This letter was received by, a Mr. Zucker, on the 6th of Sept., and I have not had a response from the department. Could someone there please respond to my complaint?






No comments:

Post a Comment